2016 Conference Registration Instructions
Please carefully review all of the information presented on this page PRIOR to beginning your registration.
- If you are currently a member of ACFW or when you are returning to make changes to your Conference Registration, you will need to login by providing your ACFW.com username and password. If you have forgotten your login information you may request a new password by CLICKING HERE. The email you receive will also contain your ACFW username.
- If you are not currently a member of ACFW, you will need to create a free account to register for Conference. Please note: Membership is NOT required to attend the conference. However, you will be given the option to become a member of ACFW, and register for Conference at the member rate, during the registration process. First year membership dues for ACFW are $65 (Renewals are $45).
- Located at the bottom of each page throughout the registration process are PREVIOUS and NEXT buttons to help guide you through the process. You may also use the navigation links provided in the CONFERENCE REGISTRATION menu on the right side of each page.
- You will be able to begin your registration and return at a later date to complete it. However, your registration will not be considered finalized until payment has been RECEIVED and PROCESSED by ACFW. The date your registration is finalized is the date that will be used in determining the first pay/first slotted basis for Appointments and Paid Critique options.
- You will also be given the ability to return after you have finalized your registration, amend your class selections and meal options at no additional charge. The cutoff date for amending your registration online is: July 19, 2016.
However, if you would like a monetary item added to your registration after it has been finalized, you will need to contact Pam Hillman, Conference Treasurer at email@example.com to do so. Please note that these monetary changes will result in an additional $25.00 processing fee.
- PLEASE NOTE: Appointment options will NOT be available for amending via the online registration system. After your registration is complete, you will ONLY be able to make changes to your appointment options by contacting the Conference Appointment Coordinator, Casey Miller, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The cutoff date for making requests to change your appointment options will be August 1, 2016.
ACFW reserves the right to refuse conference registration
if deemed in the best interest of the corporation and its membership.
ALL conference registration orders will be charged a $25.00 nonrefundable processing fee.
Cancellations may be made until NOON CENTRAL on July 19, 2016.
Prior to the deadline, refunds will be made in the manner in which payment was received, minus a $50 handling fee; cancellations after the deadline will not be refunded.
You must be at least 18 years old to attend conference without a parent/guardian present with you at all times.
Participation of an individual presenter, agent, editor, or publisher in the ACFW conference does not constitute endorsement by ACFW. Conference attendees are advised to use due diligence and take personal responsibility when choosing industry professionals with whom to schedule appointments or enter into agreement.