September 21 | 1:15-3:15 p.m. | Workshops
On Saturday, right after lunch, conferees headed into their extended workshops to learn about middle grade novels, career preparation, living free, author events, and irresistible heroines. Read on!
- Workshop 8: What’s So Tough About Writing The Middle Grade Novel? by Delores Topliff
- Workshop 9: Preparing For Your Career In Publishing by Larry Timm
- Workshop 10: Live Free, Write Free by Lacy Williams
- Workshop 11: Successful Author Events by Tiffany Stockton
- Workshop 12: Fiction By The Numbers by Michael Ehret
- Workshop 13: A Lady To Love: Turning Your Heroine GMC Into Irresistible ARC by Ane Mulligan