September 21 | 9:30-11:30 a.m. | Continuing Education Sessions
On Friday and Saturday mornings, conference attendees had their choice of six continuing education sessions on basic fiction techniques, writing and editing, writing that sings, inner journey, marketing, and growing your audience. Learn about them all.
- Continuing Education 1: Basic Fiction Techniques: The Creative And The Practical by Sherri Stone
- Continuing Education 2: Writing & Editing Toolkit: Taking Your Novel From Unsalable to Bestseller by Colleen Scott
- Continuing Education 3: Writing That Sings: The Secrets Of Captivating Novels by Lee Carver
- Continuing Education 4: The Heart Of The Matter: Developing The Inner Journey Of Your Character by Jeannie Campbell
- Continuing Education 5: How To Market Your Fiction Like A Nonfiction Pro by Julie Jarnagin
- Continuing Education 6: Forging Ahead: Growing Your Audience And Your Craft by Angela Breidenbach