September 22 | 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. | Workshops
Saturday late afternoon, conferees learned to overcome fiction foibles, all about flying monkeys, websites, more brainstorming, what readers want, and Facebook—and that’s all before the Awards Gala!
- Workshop 26: Writing 101: Overcoming Fiction Foibles by Larry Timm
- Workshop 27: Flying Monkeys: Creating A Fan Base That Will Fight For You by Martha Rogers
- Workshop 28: Seven Secrets Of Amazing Author Websites by Jeannie Campbell
- Workshop 29: The Art of Brainstorming (Parts 1 and 2) by Beth K. Vogt
- Workshop 30: What Christian Fiction Readers Want Next by Lynette Sowell
- Workshop 31: All About Facebook by Linda Attaway