September 22 | 8:30-9:30 p.m. | Evening Workshops
On Thursday evening, six workshops were held dealing with research, writer’s block, plotting, adversity, unplugged fiction, and kissing—or not. Get the scoop here.
- Workshop 1: WS1: Historical Research by Carla Stewart
- Workshop 2: WS2: Fried Brains and Ham by Becky Dean
- Workshop 3: WS3: Plotting Your Fiction Career by Elaine Baldwin
- Workshop 4: WS4: Adversity by Gail Kittleson
- Workshop 5: WS5: Christian Fiction Unplugged by Colleen Coble
- Workshop 6: WS6: A Kiss is NOT Just a Kiss by Carol Moncado