September 23 | 1:15-3:15 p.m. | Workshops
On Saturday, right after lunch, conferees headed into their extended workshops to learn about seat-of-the-pants writing, research, get therapy, winning awards, blogging and branding, and evangelism. Read on!
- Workshop 7: WS7: There’s Nothing Wrong With You! by Lisa Carter
- Workshop 8: WS8: Research: The Ins and Outs of Making a Book Come to Life by Lee Carver
- Workshop 9: WS9: Book Therapy Live by Delores Topliff
- Workshop 10: WS10: How to Write an Award-Winning Novel by Michael Ehret
- Workshop 11: WS11: Blogging, Branding, Marketing, and Publicity by Meg Moseley
- Workshop 12: WS12: Using Fiction to Reach Unbelievers by Pamela Meyers