September 23 | 8:30-9:30 p.m. | Workshops
On Friday evening, workshops taught about using humor, romantic suspense, medical facts, rejection, muddle/middle, and writing for tweens. Conferees showed no signs of slowing down yet—you still with us?
- Workshop 13: WS13: A Merry Heart: Writing and Selling the Humorous Novel by Hope Dougherty
- Workshop 14: WS14: Romantic Suspense: Suspense So Good It Hurts by Heidi Main
- Workshop 15: WS15: Medical Mayhem: Strategies to Accurately Depict Medical Facts by Carla Stewart
- Workshop 16: WS16: Rejection: The Key to Your Success by Anita Mae Draper
- Workshop 17: WS17: Working the Muddle Out of Your Middle by Kiersti Plog
- Workshop 18: WS18: Writing for Today’s Tweens by Sandra M. Hart