September 23 | 9:30-11:30 a.m. | Continuing Education Sessions
On Friday and Saturday mornings, conference attendees had their choice of five continuing education sessions on writing bestsellers, snowflakes, plot vs. character, telling/showing, and the hero’s path. Learn about them all.
- Continuing Education 1: CE1: How to Write a Bestseller! by Sandra Heska King
- Continuing Education 2: CE2: The Snowflake Method by Kim Zweygardt
- Continuing Education 3: CE3: Plot Versus Character by Mark Lundgren
- Continuing Education 4: CE4: Sometimes It’s Better to Tell Than Show by Rachel Wilder
- Continuing Education 5: CE5: The Hero’s Path by Becky Melby