September 24 | 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. | Workshops
Saturday afternoon, we learned about dialogue, branding, ebooks, description, agent emergencies, and how to love our readers. Share the knowledge!
- Workshop 19: WS19: Dos and Don’ts of Dialogue by Mark Lundgren
- Workshop 20: WS20: Author Branding by Beth K. Vogt
- Workshop 21: WS21: Understanding Ebooks by Deb Kinnard
- Workshop 22: WS22: FOCUS on Description by Paula Moldenhauer
- Workshop 23: WS23: Red Alert: When to Contact Your Agent by Pepper Basham
- Workshop 24: WS24: Do You Love Your Readers? by Martha Rogers