September 21 | 8:30-9:30 p.m. | Workshops
On Friday evening, workshops were taught about book proposals, query letters, passion, getting published, what your publisher does for you, and partnering with retailers. Conferees showed no signs of slowing down yet—you still with us?
- Workshop 14: The Perfect Book Proposal by Linda Matchett
- Workshop 15: Query Letters That Work by Carol Moncado
- Workshop 16: Fiction Writing: Passion, Calling, Ministry, or Business? by Rachel Wilder
- Workshop 17: From Nonpublished To Published: What It Takes by Donna Schlachter
- Workshop 18: What Your Traditional Publisher Does For You by Valerie Comer
- Workshop 19: How Novelists Can Partner With Retailers To The Advantage Of Both by Lacy Williams