September 22 | 1:30 - 2:30 p.m. | Workshops
Saturday afternoon, we learned about Christian fiction unplugged, contracts, agents, what makes a bestselling novel, brainstorming, and writing styles. Share the knowledge!
- Workshop 20: Christian Fiction Unplugged by Rebecca DeMarino
- Workshop 21: Landmines In Your Book Contract by Lisa Carter
- Workshop 22: Your Best Friend In The Industry by Lee Carver
- Workshop 23: The Four Pillars Of A Bestselling Novel by Chandra Lynn Smith
- Workshop 24: The Art Of Brainstorming (Parts 1 & 2) by Beth K. Vogt
- Workshop 25: Special Ops: Outliners And Pantsers Combine Forces by Lynette Sowell